Please visit the Box Office (for locations and hours of operation, please click HERE for a replacement pass. Make sure you bring your order confirmation number as well as your government issued photo ID. If you are not the original purchaser, you will need to bring a letter from the original purchaser, outlining their consent for pick up, as well as a copy of their government issued photo ID and a copy of the original order confirmation. Replacement wristbands may be subject to a $25 replacement fee.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my Okeechobee Passes?
- I lost my pass/never received it in the mail! How do I get a replacement?
- I didn't receive my Loyalty Perks!
- I need to change my address. Who should I contact?
- The Order that was shipped to me is missing passes/different than what I purchased. What should I do?
- I need to change/add to my order. Who should I contact?
- My buddy and I purchased our passes the same day. They received their order, but I have not received mine yet. Should I be worried?