When arriving to Sunshine Grove, please have your Government Issued License Plate, hangtag or placard AND your Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival issued parking pass easily visible prior to entering the festival grounds. Please look for the wheelchair signs at the tollbooths, and you will be directed to the ADA parking/campsite from there. Note: using ADA parking credentials falsely is against the law and takes away services needed for people truly in need.
Articles in this section
- How do I apply for ADA Access?
- What is the ADA Wristband Program?
- What is ADA Parking?
- Where are ADA Restrooms?
- What if I have a mobility disability?
- What if I have Dietary/Medical Restrictions included with my ADA Access?
- Can I bring a Service Animal on site?
- Still have questions about our ADA Access & Accommodations?