Unfortunately no. Your safety is our first priority and we want to make sure all Okeechobeings are looked after, especially minors! While OMF is an all ages event, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older to camp onsite. And if you want to bring your mini one with you, we encourage it! Ages 5 and under are free! :)
Articles in this section
- What time do campgrounds open and close?
- Do you need to have a festival pass to camp onsite?
- I have a 4 day pass but my friend has a 3 day pass, can they camp next to us still?
- What’s the deal with the showers and bathrooms?
- Can minors camp alone?
- Can we start a campfire?
- Is there Wi-Fi available?
- Can I spin fire at your festival?