Unfortunately no. Your safety is our first priority and we want to make sure all Okeechobeings are looked after, especially minors! While OMF is an all ages event, if you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older to camp onsite. And if you want to bring your mini one with you, we encourage it! Ages 5 and under are free! :)
Articles in this section
- What time do campgrounds open and close?
- Do you need to have a festival pass to camp onsite?
- Does my GA festival pass include camping?
- Does my VIP festival pass include camping?
- Where is Day Parking?
- If my camp crew is not arriving together, can we still camp together?
- What should I pack for the campsite?
- Are there showers and bathrooms in the campsites?
- I’m under 18, can I camp at OMF?
- Are there kid/family friendly campsites available?