While we do not currently have a family camping area, we do believe all of Sunshine Grove to be kid friendly. If you are looking for a quieter campsite, we recommend camping in tent-only camping, as the lack of cars and access to the radio & power will likely make that area much quieter. Another option is to bring an RV to ensure absolute privacy and quiet, as needed.
Articles in this section
- What time do campgrounds open and close?
- Do you need to have a festival pass to camp onsite?
- Does my GA festival pass include camping?
- Does my VIP festival pass include camping?
- Where is Day Parking?
- If my camp crew is not arriving together, can we still camp together?
- What should I pack for the campsite?
- Are there showers and bathrooms in the campsites?
- I’m under 18, can I camp at OMF?
- Are there kid/family friendly campsites available?