OMF is an all ages event, but in order to camp at the festival you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older in order to camp.
Articles in this section
- What time do campgrounds open and close?
- Do you need to have a festival pass to camp onsite?
- Does my GA festival pass include camping?
- Does my VIP festival pass include camping?
- Where is Day Parking?
- If my camp crew is not arriving together, can we still camp together?
- What should I pack for the campsite?
- Are there showers and bathrooms in the campsites?
- I’m under 18, can I camp at OMF?
- Are there kid/family friendly campsites available?