Camp spots are first come first serve and if you wish to camp together, you must arrive together. If you would like to camp close to your camp mates, we encourage you to arrive at the same time so you can try and get a spot near or next to each other.
Articles in this section
- What time do campgrounds open and close?
- Do you need to have a festival pass to camp onsite?
- Does my GA festival pass include camping?
- Does my VIP festival pass include camping?
- Where is Day Parking?
- If my camp crew is not arriving together, can we still camp together?
- What should I pack for the campsite?
- Are there showers and bathrooms in the campsites?
- I’m under 18, can I camp at OMF?
- Are there kid/family friendly campsites available?