If your wristband is lost, stolen or damaged in some way while you are already at the festival, you can go to our onsite wristband customer service. Please make sure to bring your government issued photo ID for verification that you are the original purchaser. If you are not the original purchaser please be sure to have a note from the original purchaser stating you have permission to use their ticket and a copy of their government issued photo ID. Replacement wristbands are subject to a $25 replacement fee.
Articles in this section
- What is the wristband policy?
- What if my wristband says delivered but I have not received it?
- How do I register my wristband?
- What do I do if I purchased multiple wristbands?
- What if I lose my wristband or if it’s stolen before I get to Okeechobee 2018?
- What if I lose my wristband while at the festival?
- Can I pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can someone else pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can I register my wristband under someone else's name?
- Can I change my wristband registration information and/or transfer it to someone else?