Yes, someone other than the original purchaser can pick up the wristbands. However, they will need to bring the original order confirmation email, a copy of the original purchasers government issued photo ID, and written consent from the original purchaser stating they can pick up the wristbands (ex: I, John Smith, allow Jane Smith to pick up my Okeechobee 2018 GA wristbands).
Articles in this section
- What is the wristband policy?
- What if my wristband says delivered but I have not received it?
- How do I register my wristband?
- What do I do if I purchased multiple wristbands?
- What if I lose my wristband or if it’s stolen before I get to Okeechobee 2018?
- What if I lose my wristband while at the festival?
- Can I pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can someone else pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can I register my wristband under someone else's name?
- Can I change my wristband registration information and/or transfer it to someone else?