Yes, however, we recommend that each person registers their own wristband. For example, if you purchase tickets for three of your friends, give a wristband to each of your festival buddies and have them each personally register their wristband before arriving at Okeechobee. Please do NOT register someone else’s wristband for them. This helps us identify your unique wristband in case it gets lost or damaged.
Articles in this section
- What is the wristband policy?
- What if my wristband says delivered but I have not received it?
- How do I register my wristband?
- What do I do if I purchased multiple wristbands?
- What if I lose my wristband or if it’s stolen before I get to Okeechobee 2018?
- What if I lose my wristband while at the festival?
- Can I pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can someone else pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can I register my wristband under someone else's name?
- Can I change my wristband registration information and/or transfer it to someone else?