You don't have to register your wristband, but we strongly recommend that you do! Registering your wristband shows the organizer and Eventbrite that the wristband belongs to you, and lets you to request Will Call pick-up to replace it more easily if it's lost or stolen during the festival.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to register my wristband?
- Can I pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- Can someone else pick up my wristband at Will Call?
- How do I deactivate my wristband?
- What if my wristband says delivered but I have not received it?
- Can I register my wristband under someone else's name?
- Can I change my wristband registration information and/or transfer it to someone else?