- We recommend you arrive with your RV fully stocked, equipped and a full tank of gas in your generator.
- Park & lock your RV. RV owner assumes responsibility of passengers, and property. Okeechobee is not responsible for theft or damage.
Please see below for a list of what IS and IS NOT allowed at the RV campsites for #OMF17!
Items you are NOT ALLOWED to have in the campsite:
- Anything illegal (example: drugs, weapons, explosives, etc.)
- Anything disruptive (example: noisemakers, instruments, etc.)
- Anything dangerous to others (example: weapons, fireworks, etc.)
- Weapons of any kind (Knifes, Guns, hatchets, throwing stars, crossbows, large rocks, pointed sticks, bow and arrows, etc, etc) If you are unsure, don’t bring it.
- Kegs or glass containers
- Drones or UAV's (unmanned aerial vehicle)
- Charcoal/Open Flame Grills
- Glass Bottles / Jars
- Pets / Animals
- Scooters / Skateboards / Bikes
- Professional Cameras (Detachable Lens)
- Professional Video Equipment
- Propane Lanterns and Chinese Lanterns – ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FLAMES
- We prefer you do not bring disposable plastic water bottles, but please DO bring reusable ones!
Items you are ALLOWED to have in the campsite:
- Outside food & beverages (in camping area only)
- Pop-up campers (in RV camping ONLY)
- Your own Tent and Camping Gear
- Blanket / Sleeping Bag
- Toiletries (Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, etc)
- Water or Refillable Water Container
- Food for the duration of the festival (Or Cash for Food vendors)
- Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages (21+ only) *Limit 2 cases of beer, 1.75L of hard alcohol & 1 bag/box of wine’ per car. NO GLASS!!
- Cell Phone / Cell Phone Charger/ Extra battery packs
- Camera / Go pro *No detachable lenses
- Ear plugs
- Wet Wipes (Trust us on this one ;) )
- Small Propane Grills (Up to 10lb propane tanks for cars, up to two 20lb tanks for RV's)
- Cooler / Ice
- Camping chairs *not allowed in main stage area, but encouraged at the campsites!
Please note: all RV’s are subject to search upon entry to the campgrounds. The prohibited items list is subject to change, and confiscation.