If you wish to bring a car in addition to your RV, you will need to purchase the GA RV + Companion Parking Pass or VIP RV + Companion Pass. The Companion Vehicle must fit in the 20’ x 50 ‘ spot with the RV they are accompanying.
Articles in this section
- RV FAQ'S
- What time do RV gates open?
- What kind of RV Passes are available?
- Where can I buy an RV Pass?
- I want to bring an RV onsite. How does that work?
- How does the RV + Companion Pass work?
- What is considered an RV?
- Are there going to be special amenities to help with my RV?
- Are there size restrictions on the RV I am allowed to bring?