Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival is using RFID-enabled wristbands to enhance your festival-going experience. Your wristband serves as your admission ticket to enter the festival fast – with a quick tap of your wristband!
- All sales are final. No exceptions.
- Wristbands must be worn on the RIGHT wrist.
- Wristband registration is MANDATORY this year. Please click HERE to register your wristbands.
- Your wristband is good for the entire weekend. Do NOT remove your wristband in between days.
- Only tickets purchased through Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival or Eventbrite ticketing are valid. Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival will not confirm validity of a ticket purchased through a third party.
- Wristbands that have been tampered with or stolen are void and Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival is not responsible for these wristbands. Wristbands cannot be loosened so please be mindful when putting it on!
- Your Okeechobee Music & Arts Festival wristband cannot be removed, tampered with, decorated, twisted, or exposed to extreme heat or cold.
DO NOT PUT ON YOUR WRISTBAND UNTIL THE DAY OF THE FESTIVAL!
This is very important – once you put your wristband on and tighten the closure it will lock in that position, and you won’t be able to loosen it.